I was nominated by my friend June from ItsheyJune for the Sunshine Blogger award! I am very thrilled and happy to be nominated. She has a great beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog! Please go check her out!
For those who have been nominated, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate other bloggers, making sure to let each one know that they are nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
What motivated you to start your blog?
My love for all things beauty and to share my opinions with everyone! It was also a way for me to come out of my shell and make a hobby while meeting awesome friends and girls to talk to! You guys are great!
What was your first ever blog post about?
Besides my introduction I believe it was a post about my favorite perfumes!
Favourite eye shadow palette?
This is difficult!!!
I have to pick the too faced chocolate bar palette, the lorac unzipped gold and the morphe palettes! I can’t help ittttt!!
Books vs. Movies?
I’m not sure what this is asking but I am 50/50 from this subject 🙂
The lipstick you used the most so far during 2016?
Shade: Trap, Lumiere 2
I never really used to wear lipsticks until I came out of my comfort zone!
If you could describe yourself with a perfume/fragrance, what would it be?
Sweet with a hint of spice
What’s the most expensive makeup product you own? What’s the cheapest?
Most expensive would probably be my Too Faced chocolate bar palette. I usually don’t splurge on expensive products.
Cheapest would be my Wet-N-Wild single shadows. They cost 99 cents!
If you could meet one person throughout all of history, who would it be?
As terrible as this sounds I really do not like history and never paid much attention. So I’m just going to put someone I would like to meet and that would be Kelly Clarkson. I’m a huge KC nerd and even though ive seen her in concert 9 times Ive never met her!
If you could have a makeup product named after you, what would it be and in what shade?
This is such a hard question! Probably a lipstick and for the shade I would say a greyish purple!
What’s the most interesting/unique makeup look you’ve done?
I can’t pick one particular one! Since starting my blog I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone a lot and have created looks that I never would have before. So I have to choose ones with a lot of color!
What is your favourite word?
I don’t necessarily have a favorite word! But one of my favorite quotes is “today is the perfect day to start living your dreams”
I would love to read everyones answers! So if your reading this I tag YOU!
- Makeup or hair?
- Do you believe in love at first site?
- You can only use one perfume for the rest of your life what perfume would you choose?
- What do you look for in a blog?
- What brand of makeup are you dying to try but havent had the chance to?
- 3 random facts about you
- Are you happy with your life right now?
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
- What is your favorite facial mask?
- Do you prefer sunshine or rain? Weird question I know but I am weird and prefer the rain! It makes me so happy 🙂
There we have it! I look forward to reading your answers! 🙂